|
Trending Topics
|
U.S. Secretary of State Rubio Says U.S. Military Operation Against Iran Is Over
(U.S. State Department) Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Tuesday that the U.S. military operation against Iran is over. "Operation Epic Fury is concluded. We achieved the objectives of that operation." "We would prefer the path of peace. What the President would prefer is a deal. He would prefer to sit down, work out a memorandum of understanding for future negotiations that touches on all the key topics that have to be addressed, a full opening of the straits so the world can get back to normal....That's the route he prefers. That is so far not the route that Iran has chosen." "The message to Iran - these guys are facing real catastrophic destruction to their economy - generational destruction to their economy, generational destruction to the wealth of their country, imposed on themselves by the actions that they're taking. They should check themselves before they wreck themselves in the direction that they're going."